APSC Recruitment 2021
APSC Recruitment 2021, Application are invited for 02 Driver vacancy in Assam Public Service Commission.
Name Of Posts: Driver
No Of Posts: 02 nos
- H.S.L.C examination passed or equivalent from a recognized Board/Council of Government of Assam.
- A candidate must possess a valid Driving License (LMV).
- Candidates should have registration in Employment Exchange in the State.
Age: The candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 01/01/2021
Salary: Pay scale- Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/-, GP- Rs. 5,200/-, PB-2
Mode of Selection: A candidate has to appear in the following examination for selection.
- Phase-I: Candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in the Written Test on Driving knowledge on Traffic Rules & Traffic Signals to be held at Guwahati on the date to be notified later on. The Driving Knowledge on Traffic Rules & Traffic Signals will be of 100 marks.
- Phase-II: Against each vacancy 4 (four) candidates will be short listed on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written Test on Driving knowledge on Traffic Rules & Traffic Signals. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear along with all original testimonials in the Driving Skill Test to be held at Guwahati to be notified later on. The Driving Skill Test will be of 100 marks.
HOW TO APPLY APSC Recruitment 2021:
Eligible candidates may download the application and The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022
Last Date: 18.02.2021