IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2021
IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2021, Applications are invited for a Walk-in-interview / Online interview for the following post(s) in the project entitled, “Development of Sustainable Materials from Oil and Bio-Refinery Streams” at the Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Guwahati.
|Name Of Posts||No Of Posts||Salary|
|Project Manager||01 nos||Rs. 80130/-|
|Post Doc||02 nos||Rs. 47650/-|
|Post Doc||01 nos||Rs. 47650/-|
|Project Technician||01 nos||Rs. 14590/-|
|Laboratory Attendant||01 nos||Rs. 9890/-|
Qualifications Details IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2021:
- MTech in Pulp and Paper Science/ Biomaterials & Ph.D. in Wood Science and Technology/Polymers or equivalent.
- Experience in upscaling and/or benchmarking novel products and processes & proven skills in coordination of big project/proposal consortium
- One-year research experience in the biopolymer-based synthesis or similar area; also in bulk capacity, processing.
- Experience in application-oriented research and development gained through research carried out with industrial partners.
- Ph.D. in Chemical Engg. Candidates with a Ph.D. submission can also apply. Candidates with submitted Ph.D. thesis can also apply. Experience in the area of biopolymers/ biodegradable polymers and related catalysis is mandatory.
- PhD in Chemistry with at least One-year experience in polymer synthesis. Candidate with submitted PhD thesis can also apply.
- Diploma in Polymer Engg. with at least 2 yrs experience in polymer Industry/laboratory.
- High School Pass with at least one year working experience in polymer lab/industry.
HOW TO APPLY IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2021:
Candidates have to appear in the online Interview on 09.02.2021 (Tuesday). They have to send an advance copy of their CV mentioning all educational qualifications, experience, etc. to email@example.com within 05.02.2021 (5 pm).
Last Date: 05.02.2021
Interview Date: 09.02.2021