DC Karimganj Recruitment 2023
DC Karimganj Recruitment 2023, Applications are invited for the 03 Amin/Mandal vacancies in Deputy Commissioner, Karimganj.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Amin/Mandal (Gr-III)||03 nos|
- The minimum educational qualification of the candidate shall be HSLC Examination or its equivalent examination passed by any Central or State recognized Boards.
- 6 (six) months of Recorders Class Course Certificate Training from the Assam Surveys & Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingoan, Guwahati, and having a certificate of RCCC Training passed from ASSTC.
The age of the candidates on 01.01.2023 shall be between 18 (eighteen) years minimum and the upper age must not exceed 40 (forty) years. The upper age is relaxable by 5 (five) years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Pay Band of Rs. 14000/- to Rs. 60500/- Grade Pay of Rs. 6200/- plus other allowances as admissible under Assam Service (ROP) Rule 2017 (as amended).
- The candidates will be shortlisted based on the marks secured in Graduation (10 marks), Higher Secondary (10 marks), and HSLC (10 marks).
- The shortlisted candidates will be in the ratio of 1:4 of the actual vacancy and will be called for a computer test for 20 marks.
- Finally, selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained as per the criteria above.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The application in Standard Form as prescribed in Part-IX of Assam Gazette should be addressed to the “Deputy Commissioner, Karimganj, Main Road, P.Q., P.S. & Dist.- Karimganj, Assam, PIN-788710 is to be submitted.
- The candidates may deposit/submit the application at the R.K. Branch located on the 2nd Floor of D.C.’s Office, Karimganj during working days and hours or send by post as per the postal address as given above to be superscribed as “Application for the post of Amin”.
- Self-attested copies of academic and RCCC Certificates with mark sheets, Caste Certificate and other testimonials along with 2 (two) copies of recent passport-size photographs and one self-addressed and stamped envelope of Rs. 5/- (Size 25cm X 10cm) along with the application should be submitted in one envelope with the superscription on the top of the envelope “Application for the post of Amin in DC’s Office, Karimganj.
Last Date: 07.02.2023 (upto 5 PM)
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|