Women and Child Development Recruitment 2023, Online applications are invited for 84 Vacancies in The State Project Management Unit, Mission Shakti under the Directorate of Women and Child Development, Assam.
Vacancy Details For Women and Child Development Recruitment 2023:
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|District Mission Coordinator (DMC)||15 nos|
|District Programme Coordinator (DPC)||04 nos|
|Gender Specialist||27 nos|
|DPA (PMMVY)||04 nos|
|Accounts Assistant||17 nos|
|DEO for PMMVY Work||17 nos|
Qualificatoion & Experence:
District Mission Coordinator (DMC):
- Graduate preferably in Social Sciences/ Life Sciences/ Nutrition/ Medicine /Health Management/ Social Work/ Rural Management.
- At least 3 years of experience working with Government/Non- Government organizations in related domains.
District Programme Coordinator (DPC):
- Graduate in Economics/ Banking/ other similar disciplines. Post Graduates will be preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience working with Government/ Non- Government organizations in financial literacy/financial inclusion-focused themes.
- Graduate in social work/ other social disciplines. Postgraduates will be preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience working with Government/ Non- Government organizations in gender-focused themes.
- Graduate in Sociology/ Social Works/Economics/Rural Management/Education and other similar disciplines.
- At least 2 years of experience working with Government/Non- Government organizations in financial literacy/ financial inclusion-focused themes
- Graduate/ diploma in accounts/ other disciplines having accounts as a subject.
- At least 2 years of experience of working with Government/Non- Government organizations in related domains.
DEO for PMMVY Work:
- Graduation with working knowledge in computers/ IT etc. with a minimum of 1-year experience in data management, process documentation, and web-based reporting formats, at the state or district level with government or Non-Governmental/IT-based organizations.
The candidate must be a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 38 years of age as of 01/01/2023 with a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit for candidates under SC, ST(P), ST(H), and persons with disability category.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official recruitment portal. Before applying online please read the official advt. details.