SBI Recruitment 2021
SBI Recruitment 2021, Online applications are invited for 5121 Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) vacancy in clerical cadre in State Bank of India.
|Name Of Posts||Jr Associate (Customer Support & Sales)|
|Ahmedabad||902 nos||40 nos|
|Bangalore||400 nos||26 nos|
|Bhopal||198 nos||10 nos|
|Chennai||475 nos||08 nos|
|Jaipur||175 nos||12 nos|
|Kerala||100 nos||06 nos|
|Lucknow/Delhi||350 nos||19 nos|
|North Eastern||245 nos||0|
|Special Recruitment Drive|
|North Eastern||30 nos||0|
|Total||5000 nos||121 nos|
Qualifications Details SBI Recruitment 2021:
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. Candidates having an integrated dual degree (IDD) certificates should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 16.08.2021.
- Those who are in the final year/ semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 16.08.2021.
Age Limit SBI Recruitment 2021:
Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.04.2021, i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1993 and not later than 01.04.2001 (both days inclusive).
Relaxation of Upper age limit:
The starting Basic Pay is Rs.19900/- (Rs.17900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)
SELECTION PROCEDURE SBI Recruitment 2021:
The selection process will consist of on-line test (Preliminary & Main exam) and test of specified opted local language.
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination: Online Preliminary Exam consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1-hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
- Each test will have separate timing as mentioned above. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of the mark assigned for the question will be deducted for each wrong answer. No minimum qualifying marks are prescribed for individual tests OR for the aggregate scores. Section-wise marks will not be maintained.
- The adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 10 times the numbers of vacancies. subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Main Exam from the list of all candidates arranged in descending order of aggregate marks scored.
Phase – II: Main Examination: Structure of Online Main Exam would be as follows:
- SC/ST/PWD/XS/DXS: Nil
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 750/-
Interested Candidates Can Read Full Notification Before Apply Online
HOW TO APPLY For SBI Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates can apply online and no other mode of application will be accepted
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers–Recruitment of Junior Associates 2021.
- After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
Important Dates For SBI Recruitment 2021:
Online Start: 27.04.2021
Last Date: 17.05.2021
Preliminary Exam Date: June 2021
Main Exam Date: 31.07.2021
1 thought on “SBI Recruitment 2021: 5121 Junior Associate Vacancy”