DC Dibrugarh Recruitment 2022
DC Dibrugarh Recruitment 2022, Online applications are invited for the 08 Mandal Vacancy in Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh, Assam.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Mandal (Gr-III)||08 nos|
- The candidate must have passed HSLC Examination or equivalent examination from any central or state-recognized Board.
- The candidate must have passed 6(Six) months of “Recorders Certificate Class Course Training” from the Assam Survey and Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
- The candidate must possess a minimum 6(of six) months of Diploma in Computer Application form a Govt. Recognized Institute.
- The candidates must have knowledge of English and Assamese Typing.
Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age or not more than 40 years of age as of 01.01.2022.
Rs. 14,000 – 60,500 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200/- per month and other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
The candidates applying for the post of Mandal will have to appear in a written test. The syllabus for the Written Examination will be as follows:
|Theory||> English/Language Test,|
> Assamese/Language Test,
> General Knowledge,
> Knowledge of Survey and Settlement,
|Practical||Computer Proficiency Tests in both Assamese and English||50|
HOW TO APPLY:-
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official recruitment portal. Before applying online, candidates are advised to read carefully official advt. details.
Applicants must upload the original clear scanned copies of the following documents/testimonials along with the application:
- Age-proof certificate.
- Pass Certificate and Marksheet of HSLC or equivalent Examination onwards.
- Up-to-date Employment Exchange Registration Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- Computer Proficiency Certificate (minimum 6 months)
- Passport-size color photograph with white background
- Recorders’ Certificate Class Course (RCCC) Training Certificate
- NOC from the employer if the applicant is already in Gov.. service
- Declaration in Form “A” under rule 5(1) of the Assam Public Service (Application of Small Family norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019.
- Disability Certificate in case of PwD category candidates issued by the competent authority.