UPSC Recruitment 2023, Online applications are invited for 744 CDS & NDA vacancies in Union Public Service Commission.
Vacancy Details For UPSC Recruitment 2023:
|No of Posts
|Combined Defence Services Examination (II)
|National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II)
- For M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: 12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
20 to 24 years as of 1st July 2024 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July 2000 and not later than 1st July 2004 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable up to 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July 1998 and not later than 1st July 2004 only are eligible.
Combined Defence Services Examination (II):
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card/UPI Payment or by using internet banking facility of any Bank.
National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II):
Candidates (excepting SC/ST candidates/female candidates/Wards of JCOs/NCOs/ORs specified in Note 2 below who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- either by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India by cash or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card/UPI Payment or by using internet banking of any Bank.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates may online through the official recruitment portal. Before applying online please read the official advt. details.
|Date for Exam