PHED Nagaon Recruitment 2021
PHED Nagaon Recruitment 2021, Application are invited for 09 Peon, Chowkidar & Driver Vacancy in PHED Nagaon District.
|Name Of Posts||No Of Posts||Salary|
|Peon (Gr-IV)||02 nos||Rs. 12000- 37500, G.P – 3900|
|Chowkidar||03 nos||Rs. 12000- 37500, G.P – 3900|
|Driver||04 nos||Rs. 14000 – 49000, G.P – 5000|
- Peon (Gr-IV): Class VIll pass
- Chowkidar: Class VIll pass
- Driver: Read up to Class-X & must possess a valid 4 – wheel (LMV) Driving License issued by D.T.O. within the state of Assam
The Candidate should not be more than 40 years and less than 18 years on 01.01.2021.
HOW TO APPLY PHED Nagaon Recruitment 2021:
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph duly attested.
- Self-attested Caste Certificate ( wherever applicable) /Educational Qualification Certificate/Age Certificate /Driving License (wherever applicable)
- The candidate must be a Permanent Resident of Assam. As proof of domicile, a photocopy of one of the documents namely, PRC /Voter ID Card/Aadhaar Card needs to be enclosed along with the application.
- The Candidate must have a valid registration in any Employment Exchange of Assam. Photocopy of which is to be submitted along with the application.
Last Date: 21.01.2021
1 thought on “PHED Nagaon Recruitment 2021: 09 Peon, Chowkidar & Driver Vacancy”