Nagaon Judiciary Recruitment 2021
Nagaon Judiciary Recruitment 2021, Applications are invited for 07 Peon & Chowkidar Vacancy in District & Sessions Judge, Nagaon.
|Name Of Posts||No Of Posts|
|Peon (Contractual)||01 nos|
- Class VIII passed and those who have passed the H.S.S.L.C. examination shall not be eligible to apply for the post.
- Candidates possessing any special skill will be given preference.
|Peon||Rs. 12,000/- to 52,000/- + GP-Rs.3,900/-|
|Chowkidar||Rs. 12,000/- to 52,000/- + GP-Rs.3,900/-|
|Peon (Contractual)||Rs. 15,000/-|
The Candidate must not be less than 1B years and more than 40 years of age as on 0U0U2021. The upper Age limit is relaxable as per Govt. Rule.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The Candidates have to submit their application along with self-attested documents(in photocopy) in a sealed envelope by courier/Registered Post/Speedpost/or deposit the Same in the “DropBox” provided for the purpose of the District & Sessions Judge’s Court Building at Nagaon or by email to [email protected] in PDF format.
- The application should be addressed to the District & Sessions Judge Nagaon and the applicant must mention on the envelope containing the application “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PEON/CHOWKIDER/PEON(CONTRACTUAL)” at the top.
- The applicant will have to submit self-attested relevant testimonials (Photocopy) i.e. Educational Qualification Certificates & Marksheets Age Proof certificate, caste certificate (in case of Reserved category candidates), and certificates relating to any special skill along with 3 copies of recent Passport size Photographs.
Last Date: 15 Days