Dhubri Judiciary Recruitment 2023
Dhubri Judiciary Recruitment 2023, Applications are invited for 04 Peon Vacancy in Chief Judicial Magistrate, Dhubri, Assam.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
Minimum class-VIII Pass (those who have Passed HSSLC or Class-XII or equivalent examination or above shall not be eligible to apply).
PB-l, (12,000/- 52,000/-) + 3,900/- P.M Other allowances as admissible as per rules.
18 years to 40 years as of 01.01.2023 (relaxation as per existing government rules)
HOW TO APPLY:
The filled-up application must be submitted in Standard Form and accompanied by the following:
- Self-attested photocopies of testimonials/certificates in support of his/her age, caste, educational qualification, experience certificate (if any), employment exchange registration card, etc.
- Three copies of recent passport-sized colored photographs with signature on the reverse side.
- Mobile Number along with E-mail ID (if any) must be mentioned in the Standard Form.
- The name of the candidate must be registered in the Employment Exchange and a valid Employment Exchange Registration number is to be mentioned in the application form.
- The envelope containing the application should mention the name of the Post indicating “Application for the post of Peon” superscribed on the top of the envelope.
- The applications in the seared envelopes can be submitted through post or directly in the “dropbox” of the office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Dhubri.
- The application must be addressed to ‘.The chief Judicial Magistrate, Dhubri, DC Court Building, PS & P.O.- Dhubri, PIN-783301.
Last Date: 15.03.2023