ARIAS Society Recruitment 2022
ARIAS Society Recruitment 2022, Applications are invited for 13 Engineers & Executive Vacancies in Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services (ARIAS) Society, Assam.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts||Age Limit|
|Assistant Civil Engineers (ACE)||04 nos||40 years|
|MIS Executive (MIS)||08 nos||35 years|
|Chief Consultant||01 nos||52 years|
Qualification & Experience:
Assistant Civil Engineers (ACE):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute/University (Degrees obtained through distance education shall not be accepted.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Civil Engineering including in engineering design and field execution of civil works of varied nature
MIS Executive (MIS):
- MIS Executive must possess at least a B. Sc. (IT or Comp. Sc.)/B. Tech. (Computer Science)/Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)/ three years Diploma in Computer Science or a closely related field.
- MIS Executive should have at least 4 years of professional experience (in case the Bachelor’s degree/diploma is of three years duration) or 3 years of experience (in case the Bachelor’s degree/diploma is of 4 years duration) in the field of MIS in any public/ private sector organization.
- Chief PMC must hold a Master’s Degree in Economics/Statistics/Public Policy/ Public Administration/ Management.
- Chief PMC should have a minimum of 12 (twelve) years of cumulative working experience in Government/reputed Governmental Organizations/International development agencies/ Research Organizations/ Private Sector.
HOW TO APPLY:
The application shall be submitted only in the English language, as per the prescribed Application format provided on the website of the ARIAS Society along with a scanned copy of the assigned cover letter and self-attested copies of the supporting documents. The soft copy of the application, cover letter & supporting documents have to be received by email to firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com. Applications are to be submitted only through email before 4:30 PM of 21stNovember’2022.
Last Date: 21.11.2022