AGCL Manager Recruitment 2023, Applications are invited for the 02 Manager Vacancy in Assam Gas Company Limited (AGCL).
Vacancy Details For AGCL Manager Recruitment 2023:
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Dy.General Manager (Finance & Accounts)||01 nos|
|Chief Manager (Administration)/Sr.Manager (Administration)||01 nos|
Qualification & Experience:
Dy.General Manager (Finance & Accounts):
- Qualified Chartered Accountant from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. OR
- Qualified CMA from The Institute of Costs Accountants of India.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 21 years of post-qualification work experience in an executive cadre in the field of Finance & Accounts in a PSU/Large Pvt sector organization.
- The candidates working in Govt/Public sector must have a minimum of one year of experience in the next lower grade/scale.
- Preference will be given to candidates having in-line experience in Oil & Gas sector.
Chief Manager (Administration)/Sr.Manager (Administration):
- Two years full-time MBA/PGDM with specialization in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Human Resource Management from a recognized Institute.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 15 (fifteen) to 20 (twenty) years of post-qualification work experience in an executive cadre in the field of HRM in a PSU/Large Pvt sector organization.
- The candidates must have exposure to handling administrative issues along with HR practices like Manpower planning, Industrial Relations, Performance Management systems, etc.
|Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|Dy.General Manager (Finance & Accounts)||50 years to 55 Years|
|Chief Manager (Administration)/Sr.Manager (Administration)||Maximum 50 Years|
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates may send their application along with all relevant self-attested (signed with dates) documents should be sent addressed to “THE MANAGING DIRECTOR, ASSAM GAS COMPANY LIMITED, DULIAJAN, DIST-DIBRUGARH, PIN-786602” clearly superscribing the Post applied for………….
- HSLC Admit or Aadhar card issued by the competent authority as valid proof of date of birth.
- All educational qualification documents from HSLC onwards (Marksheets and Pass Certificates)
- Caste Certificate of SC/ST/OBC, if applicable.
- Valid No Objection Certificate signed by concerned Authority, if employed in Government Service/Public Sector Undertaking.
- Proof of address (Aadhaar/Passport/Driving License)
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Experience Certificate issued by the previous employer mentioning the Job Positions, roles, and period of work (Submission of Appointment letters against experience will not be considered).
- Last three months’ salary slips in the case presently employed.
Last Date: 20.06.2023