PM ABHIM Assam Recruitment 2023, Online applications are invited for 345 Vacancies in PM-ABHIM, Assam.
Vacancy Details for PM ABHIM Assam Recruitment 2023:
|Name of Posts||No of Posts||Salary|
|Specialist||10 nos||Rs. 75,000/-|
|Epidemiologist/Entomologist||57 nos||Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 50,000/-|
|Public Health Personnel||57 nos||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Laboratory Technician||154 nos||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Data Manager||67 nos||Rs. 20,000/-|
Qualification & Experience:
- MBBS Degree with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in relevant field from a recognized Medical College and Registered with Assam Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.
- Medical Graduate (MBBS) preferably with 2 years experience in Epidemiology/ Public Health. or
- Medical Graduate (Ayur/ Homoeo) with MPH/ DPH with 2 years experience in Public Health. or
- M.Sc. (Epidemiology) with 2 years of experience in Public Health. or
- Post Graduate in the field of Life Science with 2 years experience in Public Health.
Public Health Personnel:
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Health Management or Public Health Management from a Govt. recognized institute.
- Computer Proficiency: MS Office.
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Assamese.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a relevant field or health care will be preferred.
- HSSLC or equivalent with a Diploma/Certificate in Laboratory Technician from Govt. a recognized institute.
- Must have completed Graduation in any discipline and at least One Year Diploma in Computer Application/PGDCA/ DOEAC ‘O’ Level or equivalent. or
- BCA/ B.Sc (IT)/ B.Sc (Computer Science)/ DOEAC ‘A’ Level or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year experience in relevant field in a reputed organization.
Up to 43 Years as of 1st April 2023
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates may online through the official recruitment portal. Before applying online please read official advt. details.