PHE Water Assam Recruitment 2021
PHE Water Assam Recruitment 2021, Application are invited for 09 Grade-III & Grade-IV Vacancy in Chief Engineer (PHE) Water, Assam.
|Name Of Posts||No Of Posts|
|Driver (Grade-III)||01 nos|
|Peon (Grade-IV)||08 nos|
Qualification Details PHE Water Assam Recruitment 2021:
- Driver (Grade-III): Applicant must read up to Class-X and must have a valid four wheeler Driving license (LMV) issued by the District Transport Authority Govt. of Assam.
- Peon (Grade-IV): The candidate minimum Class-VIII passed
- Driver (Grade-III): Rs. 14,000-49,000/- + GP-Rs. 5,200/- Pay Band-2-PM Plus other allowance as per rules of the Govt. of Assam.
- Peon (Grade-IV): Rs. 12,000-37,500/- + GP-Rs. 3,900/- Pay Band-2-PM Plus other allowance as per rules of the Govt. of Assam.
Candidates should not be more than 40 years and less than 18 years of age on 1st January 2021. (Candidate must be born on or before 01-01-2003 and on or after 01 -01-1981)
HOW TO APPLY PHE Water Assam Recruitment 2021:
- The candidates should submit their Application in the Assam Standard Form only.
- Required Testimonials to be attached with the application and to be self-attested. Applicants should submit their applications along with photocopies of all testimonials duly’ self-attested regarding qualifications, age, caste certificate (in case of reserve category), employment exchange registration card, etc
- Three copies of the recent passport size photograph of the candidate duly self-attested to be submitted.
- One self-addressed envelope of 10’X4.5′ affixing postal stamp of Rs.5/- must be enclosed with the application.
- The name of the punt applied for should be clearly written in “BOLD LETTERS” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Chief Engineer (PHE) Water, Assam, Hengrabnri, Guwahati 36.
- The applicant must send the application through the Indian Postal Service by Ordinary Post only, no application on Registered Post or Speed Pont or Other courier services will be accepted.
- The Applicant may also drop his/her Application designated “DROPBOX”, placed for this purpose only, or may drop at the “RECEIPT DESK”. However, no receipt will be issued.
Last Date: 01.02.2021 to 4.00 P.M.