Director of Fisheries Recruitment 2021
Director of Fisheries Recruitment 2021, Application are invited for 07 Grade-IV & Driver Vacancy Director of Fisheries, Assam.
|Name Of Posts||No Of Posts|
Grade-IV: Class VIII Passed
Driver: The candidates should have a valid professional Driving Licence for LMV/HMV issued by the competent Authority (Assam State) only.
Minimum qualification HSLC passed,
Candidates must be physically fit without any disability with good eyesight.
- Grade-IV: (PB-1) Rs. 12,000 – 52,000/- + GP-3900/-
- Driver: (PB-II) Rs. 14,000- 60500 + GP-5200/-
A candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2021 as per Govt. OM. No. ABP.6/2016/51 Dated 02.09.2020, upper age limit for OBC/MOBC is 43 yrs, SC/ST is 45 yrs, Ex Serviceman is 42 yrs. as per existing Govt. norms.
HOW TO APPLY Director of Fisheries Recruitment 2021:
- The envelope containing the application must be addressed to the office of the Director of Fisheries, Assam, Meen Bhawan, P.O. Gopinath Nagar, Guwahati16 and should be clearly marked as “Application for the post of Grade-IV/Driver”
- The application must be accompanied by the following –
- Self-attested copies of all certificates/ Mark Sheets of educational and other qualifications, age, caste along with other testimonials including valid Employment Registration card.
Affix one copy of the recent self-attested passport size photograph in the application form and two copies of the recent passport size photograph duly self-attested along with the application.
The application will enclose a self-addressed envelope affixing a Postal Stamp of Rs. 10/- along with the application.
- The application should be submitted to the Director of Fisheries, Assam, Guwahati, Meen Bhawan, P.O. Gopinath Nagar, PIN-781016.
Last Date: 05.02.2021