NBE Recruitment 2020:
NBE Recruitment 2020, NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS (NBE) is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, which conducts Post Graduate Examinations of high standards in the field of Modern Medicine and Allied specialties at National level.
|Name of Post||Vacancies|
|SENIOR ASSISTANT||11||02||01||04||18 nos|
|JUNIOR ASSISTANT||28||07||05||17||57 nos|
|JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT||05||01||0||01||07 nos|
|Total Posts||90 nos|
- Degree from recognized University/Board,
- To qualify Examination as may be prescribed by NBE
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination from a recognised Board/University recognised by Central/State Govt./UT Administration/Education Authority.
- Proficiency in use of Computers and Basic Software packages such as Windows/Network Operating System/LAN Architecture.
Bachelor Degree with Maths or Statics or a Degree in Commerce from a recognize University.
STENOGRAPHER: Senior Secondary (12th of 10+2)
- Stenographic skill 80/30 W.P.M in Shorthand/Typing
- Candidates will require to appear in the test in General English/Shorthand & Typing to be conducted by the Board.
Age Details: Below 27 Years.
(i) Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1500/- + GST (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred only) is to be paid by the general category candidates.
(ii) Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 750/- + GST (Rupees Seven Hundred Fifty only) is to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/OBC-NCL/EWS category & Women candidates.
The fee is to be paid only through Online mode at the time of registration.
|Online Start||11.07.2020 (TIME: 1000 HRS)|
|Last Date||31.07.2020 (TIME: 1700 HRS)|
|DATE OF EXAM||31.08.2020|