CRPF Recruitment 2020
CRPF Recruitment 2020, Applications are invited from male & female Indian citizens for filling up the combined posts of Group “B” and “C” non-ministerial, non-gazetted, combined Paramedical staff in Central Reserve Police Force on an all India basis.
|Name Of Posts||Vacancies|
|Constable (Masalchi)||02||01||01||0||0||04 nos|
|Constable (Cook)||44||33||20||7||12||116 nos|
|Constable (W/C)||03||0||0||0||0||03 nos|
|Constable (Table Boy)||01||0||0||0||0||01 nos|
Qualification Details CRPF Recruitment 2020:
- Inspector (Dietician): B.Sc. (Home Science/Home Economics) with nutrition as subject or equivalent from recognized University of Central/State Government.
- Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse): 12th class pass from a recognised Board
- Sub-Inspector (Radiographer): Intermediate or 10+2 with Science Or Diploma or Certificate (2 years course) in Radio diagnosis
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Pharmacist): 12th class pass Or two years Diploma in Pharmacy
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Physiotherapist): Intermediate or 10+2 with Science Or Bachelor in Physiotherapy or 3 years Diploma in Physiotherapy.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Dental Technician): Matriculation with science Or Two years of dental hygienist.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Laboratory Technician): Matriculation with Science Or Diploma or certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Assistant Sub-Inspector/Electro Cardiography Technician: Matriculation with Science Or Certificate in Electro Cardio Graphy Technology
- Head Constable (Physiotherapy Assistant/Nursing Assistant/Medic): 12th class pass Or Two year Diploma or certificate course in Physiotherapy
- Head Constable (ANM/Midwife): 12th class pass Or Two years Diploma in Auxiliary Nurse midwifery
- Head Constable (Dialysis Technician): 12th class pass Or Two years Diploma in dialysis techniques
- Head Constable (Junior X-ray Assistant): Matriculation with science Or Diploma or Certificate of two years course in Radio diagnosis
- Head Constable (Laboratory Assistant): Matriculation with science or Certificate of Laboratory Assistant course
- Head Constable (Electrician): Matriculation or Diploma in Electrician Trade
- Head Constable (Steward): Matriculation pass Or Diploma in Food and beverage services
- Constable (Masalchi): Matriculation pass.
- Constable (Cook): Matriculation pass
- Constable (Safai Karamchari): Matriculation pass Or Knowledge of reading and writing English or Hindi or local language.
- Constable (Dhobi/Washerman): Matriculation pass
- Constable (W/C): Matric or Physical and Medical Standard
- Constable (Table Boy): Matriculation pass
- Head Constable (Veterinary): 10+2 with science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) Or Degree or Diploma or certificate of minimum one year duration
- Head Constable (Lab Technician): 10+2 with science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) Or Two years Diploma or Certificate course
- Head Constable (Radiographer): 10+2 with science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) Or Degree or Diploma Certificates programmes in veterinary.
EXAMINATION FEE: Male candidates belonging to Unreserved/EWS/OBC category applying for recruitment to the above posts should deposit Rs.200/-(Rupees two hundred) only for Group “B” & Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for Group “C” posts as examination fee. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and female candidates are not required to pay any fee. The fee may be sent through Indian Postal Orders and Bank Drafts only.
1) New Delhi
HOW TO APPLY CRPF Recruitment 2020
The duly filled application form with photocopies of all relevant documents, 02 latest passport size photographs, and envelopes mentioning the correspondence address of the applicant with requisite stamps should be mailed/deposited. The application will be rejected in case of non-receipt of photographs. Name of the examination i.e. “Central Reserve Police Force Paramedical Staff Examination, 2020” should be written on the top of the envelope before dispatching it to “DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, Bhopal, Village-Bangrasia, Taluk-Huzoor, District-Bhopal, M.P.-462045”. The candidates should clearly mention the post for which he/she has applied for a post in the application form.
The application must be submitted by hand/post only.
|Opening date for application||20.07.2020|
|Date of written examination||20.12.2020|