NBCC Recruitment 2021
NBCC Recruitment 2021, Online application are invited for 120 Site Inspector Vacancy in NBCC (India) Limited.
|Name Of Posts||No Of Posts||Salary|
|Site Inspector (Civil)||80 nos||Rs. 31,000/- PM|
|Site Inspector (Electrical)||40 nos||Rs. 31,000/- PM|
Qualification Details NBCC Recruitment 2021:
- Site Inspector (Civil): Three Years full-time Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt. Recognized University/ Institute with 60% aggregate marks. SC, ST & PwBD category candidates having a minimum of 55% aggregate marks shall also be eligible to apply.
- Site Inspector (Electrical): Three Years full-time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks. SC, ST & PwBD category candidates having a minimum of 55% aggregate marks shall also be eligible to apply.
Age Limit: 35 Years
Application Fee NBCC Recruitment 2021:
Applicants/Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs. 500/- as Application Fee for any of the posts applied. (Candidates will be levied tax/charge from their transaction bank, as applicable). SC, ST, PwBD & Departmental candidates (NBCC India Ltd.) are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidates are required to make the application fee payments through debit card/credit card/net banking/UPI/Paytm/Google Pay.
Selection Procedure NBCC Recruitment 2021:
The Selection of Candidates will be through Computer Based Test (CBT). Minimum Qualifying marks in CBT will be 60%. However, the final selection of the candidate will be based on a category-wise merit list of marks obtained in CBT. In order to fill the reserved vacancies, the minimum passing marks can be further lowered at the discretion of the management. Further, an Offer of Appointment will be issued to the selected candidates subject to verification of documents.
Mock test for Computer Based Test (CBT) of 20 minutes duration is available on the application portal. Candidates may attend the same to familiarize themselves with the Computer Based Test (CBT).
The Computer Based Test (CBT) will be conducted in 21 cities across the country: Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bengaluru, Guwahati, Jammu, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Indore, Pune, Hyderabad, Kochi, Dehradun, Ranchi, Raipur, Vishakhapatnam.
- Candidates need to give two cities of their choice for the Examination Centre. However, Examination Centre will be allotted based on the availability and feasibility of the test centre. The decision of NBCC in this regard will be final.
HOW TO APPLY NBCC Recruitment 2021:
The Candidates are required to apply online. The relevant link for the online application will be made available from 10:00 hrs on 25.03.2021 (Thursday) under the head “CAREER within Human Resources” on the NBCC website i.e. www.nbccindia.com.
- Fill in the basic registration form and note down the Registration Number/User ID.
- Login and Fill in the online application form (Read the Instruction for the candidates, Post Selection, Eligibility Criteria, Personal Details, Education Qualification Details, Upload Document, Select Test City and Preview)
- Upload your recent photo, Signature, Certificate applicable for OBC/ST/SC/PwBD/Ex-Ser/Departmental candidates.
- Make Payment through Credit/Debit Card/Net-banking/UPI as per fees applicable
- Download and Print filled Application Form.
Detailed procedure regarding payment of fee is explained under “Payment of Application Fee”.
Online Start: 25.03.2021 (10 Hrs)
Last Date: 14.04.2021 (17 Hrs)