DIC Recruitment 2021
DIC Recruitment 2021, Application are invited for 05 Developer, Administrator & Manager Vacancy in Digital India Corporation.
|Name Of Posts||No Of Posts|
|Web Developers (PHP)||02 nos|
|Software Tester cum Developer||01 nos|
|System Administrator (Cloud Service Management)||01 nos|
|Content Manager/Writer||01 nos|
Qualification Details DIC Recruitment 2021:
- Web Developers (PHP): B.E./B. Tech/M.Sc./MCA with minimum 3 years of experience in Web Development.
- Software Tester cum Developer: B.E./B. Tech/M.Sc./MCA with minimum 3 years of experience in Software Testing.
- System Administrator (Cloud Service Management): B.E./B. Tech/MSc./MCA with minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Content Manager/Writer: Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 2 years of postqualification experience in the relevant area.
- Web Developers (PHP): Up to Rs. 75,000/- PM
- Software Tester cum Developer: Up to Rs. 50,000/- PM
- System Administrator (Cloud Service Management): Up to Rs. 60,000/- PM
- Content Manager/Writer: Up to Rs. 50,000/- PM
HOW TO APPLY DIC Recruitment 2021:
Interested candidates who fulfill the necessary requirements may download the application form from www.dic.gov.in and apply in the prescribed format and manner along with copies of certificates (regarding proof of age, qualification, experience, etc.) and submit/send the same in a sealed envelope, superscribing the envelope:
“Application for the post of _________________”, to reach the undersigned on or before the closing date of receipt of application.
Address for Submission of Application:
Sr. General Manager (Admin. /HR)
Digital India Corporation
Electronics Niketan Annexe
6 CGO Complex, Lodhi Road
New Delhi – 110003
Tel.: +91 (11) 24303500
An advance copy of the application can also be submitted through email along with the scanned copy of the application in the prescribed format along with the copies of the certificates (regarding proof of age, qualification, experience, etc.) to the following Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Subject of the email should clearly mention “Application for the post of____________________”
Last Date: 24.03.2021