NAM Assam Recruitment 2023, Applications are invited for 62 Manager & DEO Vacancy on National AYUSH Mission, Assam.
Vacancy Details For NAM Assam Recruitment 2023:
|Name of Posts||No of Posts||Salary|
|District Programme Manager||31 nos||Rs. 40,000/-|
|Data Entry Operator||31 nos||Rs. 20,000/-|
Qualification & Experience:
District Programme Manager:
- Graduation degree in any discipline including AYUSH or MBA in Healthcare Management/ Masters in health/hospital administration/Post Graduation Diploma in Hospital & healthcare management (Two years) from AICTE recognized institute.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a Public health program.
- Exposure to social sector schemes/missions at national, state, and district levels.
- Computer knowledge including MS Office, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel would be desirable.
- Preference will be given to persons having experience working in the Health sector including AYUSH.
Data Entry Operator:
- Graduation in Computer Application/IT/ Business Administration/ B.Tech (CS) or (LTVBCA BBA BSC-IT/ Graduation with a one-year diploma certificate course in computer science from a recognized institute or University.
- Exposure to social sector schemes at the National, State, and District levels and computer knowledge including MS Office, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel, MS Access would be essential
- Typing Speed in English (30 WPM) and Hind (25 WPM) would be essential.
- Preference will be given to persons who have experience working in the health sector including AYUSH.
Age limit up to 59 years as on 01.01.2023
HOW TO APPLY:
The candidates must bring with them a duly filled APPLICATION FORM along with a set of self-attested copies of all the relevant documents/certificates. The candidates also must bring all the relevant original documents/certificates for necessary verification at the time of the walk-in interview.
|Name of Posts||Interview Date|
|District Programme Manager||28.07.2023 & 29.07.2023|
|Data Entry Operator||31.07.2023 & 01.08.2023|
- Reporting Time: 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- Venue: Office of the National AYUSH Mission, Assam, Saikia Commercial Complex, Christian Basti, GS. Road, Guwahati-05