MHRB MO Recruitment 2023, Online applications are invited for 101 Medical Officer (Ayur) Vacancies under the Health & Family Welfare Department, Govt. of Assam.
Vacancy Details for MHRB MO Recruitment 2023:
|Name of Posts
|No of Posts
|Medical Officer (Ayur)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurveda from a University or its equivalent as recognized by the National Commission for Indian System of Medicine under the act.
- A valid registration with the Assam State Council of Indian Medicine or a valid Central or National Registration Certificate issued by the Central Council of Indian Medicine or National Commission for Indian System of Medicine.
- A candidate should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years of age as of 01/01/2023.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for the candidates of reserved categories as per existing provisions.
- Application fee may be deposited, through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210- Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”. OR
- Fees can be deposited online using the Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). A printed copy of the Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted at the time of the interview. In the Remarks column, the candidate may write the post applied for.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official recruitment portal. Before applying online please read the official advt. details.
FAQs of MHRB MO Recruitment 2023
How many posts are vacant under MHRB Recruitment?
There are 101 Vacancies under MHRB Recruitment.
What is the starting date of submission of the application for MHRB Recruitment?
The starting date for submission of applications for Assam Secretariat Recruitment is 6th December 2023.
What is the last date of submission of the application for MHRB Recruitment?
The last date of submission of the application for MHRB Recruitment is 22.12.2023.