MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023, Online applications are invited for 571 Registrar/Demonstrator/Resident Physician Vacancies in the Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam.
Vacancy Details For MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023:
|Name of Department||No of Posts|
|Emergency Medicine||37 nos|
|Medical Oncology||02 nos|
|Neuro Surgery||02 nos|
|Nuclear Medicine||02 nos|
|Plastic Surgery||03 nos|
|Paediatric Surgery||02 nos|
|PM & R||16 nos|
|Radiation Oncology (Radiotherapy)||22 nos|
|SPM (Community Medicine)||40 nos|
|TB & Chest (Pulmonary Medicine)||11 nos|
Registrar/ Demonstrator/Resident Physician etc.
A Post Graduate qualification MD/ MS/ DNB in the concerned subject from an institute under any Indian University recognized by the National Medical Commission (previously MCI)/National Board of Education (NBE) for the following Departments…
Anaesthesiology, Dermatology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, FSM, Medicine, Microbiology, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, O&G, Pharmacology, Pathology, Psychiatry, Paediatrics, PM & R, Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Surgery, SPM (Community Medicine), TB & Chest (Pulmonary Medicine), Nuclear Medicine.
- A Post Graduate qualification MS (Anatomy) / MSc (Medical Anatomy) with Ph.D. in Medical Anatomy for Anatomy Department.
- A Post Graduate qualification MD (Biochemistry) / MSc (Medical Biochemistry) with Ph.D. in Medical Biochemistry for Biochemistry Department.
- A Post Graduate qualification MD (Physiology) / MSc (Medical Physiology) with Ph.D. in Medical Physiology for Physiology Department.
- A Post Graduate qualification MD/DNB in General Medicine for Medical Super Specialty (Cardiology, Neurology, Endocrinology, Nephrology, Medical Oncology)
- A Post Graduate qualification MS/DNB in General Surgery for Surgical Super Specialty (Plastic Surgery, CTVS, Neuro-Surgery, Urology, Paediatric Surgery)
- Candidates having DM/ M.Ch./ DNB in the concerned super-specialty subject will be given preference/ weightage.
A candidate should not be less than 21 Years and more than 45 Years as of 01/01/2023.
Rs. 57,700/- – Rs. 1,82,400/- PM (Academic level 10) plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
|All Others Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
|OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST (H)||Rs. 150/-|
- Application fee should be deposited only, through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210- Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”. The fees are not refundable and no other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury Challan, shall be accepted. OR
- Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). A printed copy of the Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In the Remarks column, the candidate may write the post applied for.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official recruitment portal. Before applying online please read the official advt. details.