Labour Welfare Recruitment 2022
Labour Welfare Recruitment 2022, Online applications are invited for 04 Assistant & Inspector Vacancy in Labour Welfare Department, Assam.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Research Assistant||02 nos|
|Inspector of Boilers||02 nos|
Qualification & Experience:
- The minimum qualification is 2nd Class Bachelor Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from any recognized University.
- Experience in dealing with subjects of Labour Laws in the Government Department/ Organization. Or
- Degree or Diploma in Labour Laws/ Social Works.
Inspector of Boilers:
- Candidate must have a Degree in Mechanical or Production or Power Plant or Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Must have two years of experience as technical personnel in design, construction, erection, operation, testing, repair, maintenance or inspection of boilers or in implementation of the Boilers Acts, 1923 and rules and regulations framed thereunder.
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as of 01/01/2022.
The upper age limit is relaxable:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. up to 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
- For Persons with benchmark disability (PWBD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of the candidate as per Govt. Memorandum No. ABP 180/2017/105 dated Dispur the 7th January 2019.
|Name of Posts||Payscale||Grade Pay||Pay band|
|Research Assistant||Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/-||Rs. 9,400/-||PB- 3|
|Inspector of Boilers||Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/-||Rs. 12,700/-||PB- 4|
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official site. For more details please read official advt. are given below.
|Last Date For Fee Payment||18.05.2022|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Advt. Details||Research Assistant | Inspector of Boilers|
|Official Site||Click Here|