JJM Nagaon Recruitment 2023, Applications are invited for 11 Technical Officer Vacancies in Executive Engineer (PHE) Nagaon Division, Kaliabor Division, and Dhing Division under Jai Jeevan Mission, DWSM, Nagaon.
Vacancy Details For JJM Nagaon Recruitment 2023:
|Name of Posts||No of Posts||Salary|
|Technical Officer-I||05 nos||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Technical Officer-II||06 nos||Rs. 25,000/-|
Qualification & Experience:
- B E / B Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution with a minimum of 60% marks.
- 1 year of post-qualification experience is desirable
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute.
- 1 year of post-qualification experience is desirable.
Age not more than 35 years as of 1st January 2023
Terms and Conditions:
- Experience-01 (one) year of post-qualification experience desirable.
- Relevant Knowledge in areas of community-driven rural/ urban development projects (Water Supply, Roads, Buildings, Sanitation, and other relevant areas)
- Computer Knowledge in MS Office/OS and the Internet.
- Good Social, analytical, communication, interpersonal, and planning skills.
- Knowledge of Assamese, English, Hindi, and other local languages.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview along with Bio-data duly filled application form supported by the original testimonials along with self-attested copies to submit in the office.
- Date: 26.05.2023
- Time: 10.30 AM
- Venue: O/o The Executive Engineer (PHE) Nagaon Division, Kaliabor Division, and Dhing Division under Jai Jeevan Mission, DWSM, Nagaon