Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023, Online applications are invited for 677 SA/MT & MTS vacancies in the Intelligence Bureau, (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India.
Vacancy Details for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023:
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Security Assistant/Motor Transport (SA/MT)||362 nos|
|Multi-Tasking Staff/General (MTS/Gen)||315 nos|
- Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education, and
- Possession of domicile certificate of that State against which the candidate has applied.
- Possession of a valid driving license for Motor Cars (LMV) issued by the competent authority;
- Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in the vehicle), and
- Experience of driving a Motor Car for at least one year after obtaining a valid driving license.
|Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|Security Assistant/Motor Transport (SA/MT)||27 years|
|Multi-Tasking Staff/General (MTS/Gen)||18-25 years|
Upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. rules.
|UR/OBC/EWS (Male)||Rs. 500/-|
|Others/ PWD||Rs. 450/-|
Payment can be made online via SBI EPAY LITE through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, UPI, SBI challan etc.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official recruitment portal. Before applying online please read the official advt. details.