Handloom and Textiles Assam Recruitment 2021
Handloom and Textiles Assam Recruitment 2021, Application are invited for 38 Grade-III Vacancy in Directorate of Handloom & Textile, Assam.
|Name Of Posts||No Of Posts|
- Candidates must be citizens of India within the meaning of Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce the Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam along with the application form.
Qualification Details Handloom and Textiles Assam Recruitment 2021:
A candidate should be HSLC or equivalent examination passed and 2 (two) years certificate course in Textile Technology or Handloom Technology from any recognized Institute or Certificate Course from Handloom Training Institute of the Department of Handloom & Textile, Assam.
Rs.14,000 to Rs.60,500 + Grade Pay Rs.6,200/- in Pay Band – 2
A candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years for unreserved category, 43 years for OBC/ MOBC and 45 years for SC/ ST(P)/ ST(H), and 50 years for Persons with Disability (PwD), as on 01.01.2021 as per Govt. Office Memorandum vide No. ABP.6/2016/51, dated 02.09.2020. This relaxation shall be applicable only to those candidates who have attained the necessary educational or other qualifications prior to the crossing their existing upper age limit of 40 years.
Selection Process Handloom and Textiles Assam Recruitment 2021:
- Written Test: 100 marks as per syllabus of two years certificate course in Handloom Training Institute/ Textile Technology.
- Practical Test: 50 marks
- Four candidates shall be selected against each vacancy notified on the basis of the marks obtained in the Objective Type Written Test to appear in the Practical Test.
- The Final Select list shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in both the Objective Type Written Test and Practical Test and contain the names of candidates equal to the number of vacancies advertised and selected.
- There will be ONE merit list for the post category wise, i.e. Unreserved, OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P), ST(H) & EWS separately for male and female as per vacancies for different posts for the entire State.
- The select list shall be published in two widely circulated newspapers and the website of the Directorate.
HOW TO APPLY Handloom and Textiles Assam Recruitment 2021:
The envelope containing the application form (Assam Gazette Part-IX) along with necessary documents clearly marked as “Application for the post of Demonstrator, Category – SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD” shall be addressed to “The Director, Handloom & Textiles, Assam, Vastra Bhawan, Ambari, Guwahati-1” and submitted in the application box of the Directorate.
The application is to be submitted with
- 1 self-addressed envelop of 5CM X 11 CM affixing unused postal stamp of Rs. 10.00 (Rupees ten) only.
- Self-attested copies of all certificates in support of educational qualification, age, caste, etc.
Last Date: 09.02.2021