Tea Tribes Welfare Recruitment 2021
Tea Tribes Welfare Recruitment 2021, Applications are Invited for 01 Driver Vacancy in Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam.
|Name Of Posts||No of Posts|
- Minimum HSLC Examination passed or equivalent from a Govt. recognized Board/Council.
- Must possess a valid LMV Driving License issued by the Competent Authority.
- Minimum 3 (three) years of experience.
PB-2: Rs.14,000-49,000/- p.m. Grade Pay Rs.5,000/- plus other allowances as admissible under rules.
Must not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years as on 31-03-2020. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 (three) years for OBC/MOBC and 5 (five) years for SC/ST candidates. The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on basis of the Matriculation/HSCL Admit Card/Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of for the purpose.
Mode of Selection Tea Tribes Welfare Recruitment 2021:
- Phase I: Written Test will be held to test the Candidate’s Driving Knowledge on Traffic Rules & Traffic Signals. The test will be held at Guwahati on the date to be notified later on.
- Phase II: Against each vacancy four candidates will be short-listed on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written Test. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear along with all original testimonials in the Driving Skill Test to be held at Guwahati.
HOW TO APPLY Tea Tribes Welfare Recruitment 2021:
The application must be accompanied by the following:
- Self-attested copies of Educational Certificate/Marksheet along with Age Proof Certificate, Caste Certificate, valid Employment Exchange Registration Card, Driving License and Driving Experience Certificate etc.
- 2 (two) copies of recent passport size photograph duly signed by the candidate.
- A self-addressed envelope of 11 cm x 5 cm size affixing postal stamp of Rs.5/- only.
- Application and other documents should be put inside an envelope, on which the applicant should clearly mention the post applied for.
- The envelope containing the application form should be addressed to the Director, Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam, Rupnagar, Guwahati-781032.
Last Date: 25.01.2021