Contents In The Article hide
DTE Assam Recruitment 2023
DTE Assam Recruitment 2023, Online applications are invited for 107 Graduate Teacher’s Vacancy at Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan, Assam under the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Graduate Teachers (Arts)||49 nos|
|Graduate Teacher (Science)||46 nos|
|Graduate Teacher (Hindi)||12 nos|
Graduate Teacher (Arts):
- Candidate must be an Arts / Commerce Graduate or Post Graduate in Arts / Commerce from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in either Graduation or Post Graduation (or its equivalent) and a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from the National Council for Teacher Education recognized Institution(s).
Graduate Teacher (Science):
- Candidate must be a Science Graduate or Post Graduate in Science from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in either Graduation or Post Graduation (or its equivalent) and a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from a National Council for Teacher Education recognized Institution(s).
Graduate Teacher (Hindi):
- Pravin / Ratna in Hindi with 50% marks and degree qualification with 50% marks or Post Graduate degree in Arts with 50% marks from any recognized University, Or
- BA with 50% marks and having Hindi as one of the subjects with 50% marks or Post Graduate in Arts with 50% marks provided that he has passed BA with one of the subjects as Hindi with 50% marks in Hindi.
- B.Ed. degree from any recognized University (PARANGAT to be treated as a B.Ed. degree only for the purpose of Hindi teaching).
In respect of Secondary TET, Candidate must obtain 60% marks in each paper for the UR category and 55% marks for OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P), ST(H), and PwD category.
- As Adarsha Vidyalayas are CBSE affiliated English medium secondary school the candidates must have passed class 12th or equivalent Examination with the English Language as one of the subjects or read from Class IX onwards in English Medium School.
- Provided that for recruitment of teacher for teaching MIL subject, the candidate who passed HSLC examination with particular MIL subject shall be considered.
18 years of age and not more than 45 years as of 1st January 2023
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official recruitment portal, Before applying please read the official advt. details.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Advt. details||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|