DLRS Assam Recruitment 2023, Applications are invited for 16 Assistant & Specialist Vacancies in the Directorate of Land Records & Surveys, etc., Assam.
Vacancy Details For DLRS Assam Recruitment 2023:
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|GIS Assistant||10 nos|
|Procurement Specialist||06 nos|
- Bachelor’s degree in Geography/Geology, or a related field along with Certificate/Diploma in GIS & Remote Sensing or Geoinformatics. Or
- B.Tech/M. Tech/M.Sc. in GIS & Remote Sensing/ Geoinformatics; M.A/ M.Sc. in Geography/Geology/ Environmental Science along with Geoinformatics as one of the core subjects or in lieu of that a Certificate or Diploma in GIS & Remote Sensing or Geoinformatics.
- Strong proficiency in GIS software such as ArcGIS, QGIS, or other industry-standard applications.
- Familiarity with spatial data formats (e.g., Shapefiles, GeoJSON, KML) and coordinate systems.
- Knowledge of geospatial analysis, image processing techniques, data collection through drone surveys, and tools for the development of geospatial data.
- Effective communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Prior experience in a GIS-related role or internship is preferred but not mandatory.
- Preference will be given to candidates with relevant work experience.
- B.E./B. Tech in civil engineering or Master’s in Procurement/Supply Chain Management/ Law/Business Administration Or Other relevant subjects like
- Economics/Accounting,/Finance. Candidates having advanced academic/professional qualifications in procurement will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 03 (three) years of general experience in Public Procurement and/or project management. OR
- Experience in procurement following World Bank/Multilateral Development Banks’ Procurement Guidelines/ Work experience in State/ Central Govt. sponsored project’s procurement process
Above 21 years and not more than 43 years as on 01/01/2023
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested eligible candidates are to attend the “Walk-in-Interview” along with relevant documents.
|Name of Posts||Date & Time|
|GIS Assistant||10.08.2023 (11 AM)|
|Procurement Specialist||05.08.2023 (11 AM)|
Venue: Directorate of Land Records & Surveys etc., Assam, Rupnagar, Guwahati-32