Department of Posts Recruitment 2023, Online Applications are invited for the 1899 Vacancy in the Department of Posts.
Vacancy Details for Department of Posts Recruitment 2023:
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Postal Assistant||598 nos|
|Sorting Assistant||143 nos|
|Mail Guard||03 nos|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||570 nos|
Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- Knowledge of working on computers.
- 12th standard pass from a recognized Board.
- Knowledge of working on Computer.
- Valid license to drive a two-wheeler or Light Motor Vehicle (For the post of Postman only).
Multi Tasking Staff:
- 10th standard pass from a recognized Board.
|Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|Postal Assistant||Between 18-27 years|
|Sorting Assistant||Between 18-27 years|
|Postman||Between 18-27 years|
|Mail Guard||Between 18-27 years|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||Between 18-25 years|
Age relaxation is Applicable as per the rules.
- Women candidates, Transgender candidates, and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD), and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) are exempted from payment of fees.
- Fees can be paid online through UPI, Net Banking, Credit / Debit Cards, etc.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official recruitment portal. Before applying online please read the official advt. details.