DC Tinsukia Recruitment 2021
DC Tinsukia Recruitment 2021, Application are invited for 04 Junior Assistant Vacancy in Deputy Commissioner Tinsukia, Assam.
|Name Of Posts||No Of Posts|
|Junior Assistant||04 nos|
Qualifications Details DC Tinsukia Recruitment 2021:
- The minimum educational qualification of the candidates shall be Graduate/Degree examination passed in any discipline from a University recognized as such by the State/Central Government or a Degree equivalent thereof and recognized by the State/Central Government.
- The Candidates must have good working knowledge and skill in Computer, specially Word Processor, Spreadsheet, Presentation Graphics, Concept of Database, Internet, E-mail, etc.
- The Candidate must possess a minimum 6 months Diploma Certificate in Computer Application/ Knowledge from Government recognized institute.
scale of Pay Rs.14,000/- to 60,500/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200/- under Pay Band-2 plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
Candidate must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as on 01/01/2021.
Selection Procedure DC Tinsukia Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates applying for the post of Junior Assistant will have to appear in a Written Test of 150 Marks, comprising of General English (75 marks), General Knowledge (50 marks), and Quantitative Aptitude (25 marks). Further, they will have to appear in another Test of knowledge of Computer (Theory of 50 marks) and Language skills in Assamese/ Alt. English (50 marks). There will also be a Computer Proficiency Test (Practical for 50 marks).
- Four candidates will be selected against each vacancy notified on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained in the Objective Type Written Test to appear in the Computer Proficiency Test (Practical)
- The Final selected list will be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in both the Objective Type Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test (Practical) and contain the names of candidates equal to the number of vacancies advertised and selected.
- There will be no Viva-Voce (Interview).
HOW TO APPLY DC Tinsukia Recruitment 2021:
Applications should be sent through post or delivered by hand to the Deputy Commissioner, Tinsukia, P.O. Borguri, Pin- 786126, Dist- Tinsukia, Assam. Post applied for shall be superscribed on the top of the sealed envelope.
Applicants shall submit the self attested copies of the following documents/testimonials along with application:
- HSLC Admit Card for age proof, Pass Certificate, and Mark sheet.
- HS Pass Certificate and Mark Sheet.
- Degree Pass Certificate and Mark Sheet.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate. (Registration No. & Date must be mentioned in their application)
- Caste Certificate/EWS certificate, if applicable.
- 3 (three) copies of Passport Size Photographs self-attested. (One of which should be pasted on the Application Form)
- Certificate of Diploma in Computer Knowledge. (from Government recognized institute)
- Self-addressed Envelope with Postal Stamp of Rs. 5.00 (Five) only.
Last Date: 01.02.2021