Assam Police SI Admit Card 2021
Assam Police SI Admit Card 2021, The Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for recruitment of 597 posts of Sub Inspector (UB) in Assam Police will be held wef. 1st Feb’2021 at 4th AP Bn Parade Ground, Kahilipara, Guwahati.
|Name Of Posts||Sub- Inspector (UB)|
|No Of Posts||597 nos|
|Venue||4th AP Bn Parade Ground, Kahilipara, Guwahati|
|Admit Card Available Date||23.01.2021|
- Candidates should report for PST/ PET at the venue/ place on the date and time shown in the admit card. They should also bring the following Testimonials/Documents for verification.
Testimonials/Documents to be submitted when appearing in PST/PET:
The candidates should bring a set of self-attested photocopies along with the originals of the following documents/materials for verification by the Selection Committee on the date of PST / PET. Candidates failing to bring the originals will not be considered for such qualifications as claimed by him/her and no further rectifications will be entertained after the test date.
- Certificate of proof of age. (HSLC /Passport/Driving license or equivalent).
- Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination.
- Certificate of Graduation (BA / B. Sc/B. Com or equivalent) ( pass certificate as well as mark sheet in original)
- Certificate of additional qualification such as Degree / Diploma Certificate from recognized/accredited institute etc. ( pass certificate as well as mark sheet in original)
- Certificate of Sports / Games etc. (For which the candidate would be claiming weightage of marks)
- Experience of service in Home Guards and Certificates of NCC. including Certificates of Medals / Republic Day Participation Certificate etc.
- Certificate of Caste from the competent authority in respect of the candidates belonging to ST (P), ST (H), SC, OBC/MOBC & EWS.
- 2 (two) copies of the same passport size photograph, which was uploaded in the online application.