Cotton University Recruitment 2021
Cotton University Recruitment 2021, Applications are invited for 39 Professor Vacancy in Cotton University.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Associate Professor||24 nos|
|Assistant Professor||07 nos|
HOW TO APPLY:
(a) Register yourself at the appropriate link provided.
(b) Make payment for “Application fee”, against the Registration ID created
- For candidates paying in Indian currency, can use the MOPS payment gateway facility through the link- https://applyonline.cottonuniversity.ac.in/recruitment21
- For candidates paying in foreign currency, the following account details should be used:
Account Name- COTTON UNIVERSITY
Account No- 2150 0100 0250
Account Type- Special Savings Account
Branch- Zoo Road Tiniali Branch
Branch Code- 2150
IFSC Code- ICIC0002150
SWIFT Code- ICTCINBBCTS
Address- ICICI Bank Ltd. RCB Road, Zoo Road Tiniali,
Near Traffic point, Guwahati-781021. Assam
Download the prescribed application form in DOCX format/PDF format
- Fill up the application & insert your scanned signature at the prescribed place.
- Convert the application form to a PDF file using any PDF converter
- Convert the scanned copies of the supporting documents to PDF documents and name them e.g. PG marksheet
- Place the pdf files of the application form and the supporting documents in a single folder
- The folder should be named “. For example, Sociology)_BKSharua.
- Compress the folder using standard file compression tools such as zip, rar, gzip, tat, 7zip, etc,
Send the compressed folder as an attachment to a cover letter/mail with the subject line “Application for the post of _______________in the department of____________at the foilowing email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also send the hard copies of the application form and photocopies of all relevant documents by registered post to, The Registrar, Cotton University, Panbazar, Guwahati-781001, India.
|Soft copies of Application Form (for all candidates)||30.11.2021|
|Hard copies of Application Form (India)||10.12.2021|
|Hard copies of Application Form (abroad)||20.12.2021|