APSC Recruitment 2023
APSC Recruitment 2023, Online applications are invited for 01 Stenographer Grade-I (English) Vacancy in Assam Public Service Commission.
|Name of Posts
|No of Posts
|Stenographer Grade-I (English)
The minimum educational qualification is passing the Degree examination or equivalent examination from a recognized University.
- No candidate shall be eligible to sit for the speed test at 150 w.p.m in English unless he/she had passed the speed test at 120 w.p.m in English conducted by the Board constituted and recognized by the Government.
- Passing the speed test at ‘150 w.p,m in English will make one eligible for appointment as Stenographer Grade -l subject to the condition that appointment to the post of Stenographer Grade -l in English shall be made only after he/she had rendered a minimum 06(six) years of service as Stenographer Grade -ll or Grade -ll or in both the cadres taken together. inclusion of names in the select list is against the probable vacancies only and it will not confer any right for automatic employment to the selected person.
- The candidate applying for the post of Stenographer Grade-I must have registration in the Employment Exchange of Assam/Voter’s ID/PRC issued in Assam for educational purposes as proof of residency.
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as of 01-01-2022.
The upper age limit is relaxable as –
- By 5 years for SC/ST(P)/ST(H) candidates of Assam i.e. up to 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates of Assam i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt, Rules.
|Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/-
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. Before applying please read the official advt. details.
|Last Date for fee Payment
|28.01.2023 (05 P.M.)