SSA Special TET 2021
SSA Special TET 2021, Online application are invited for Special TET For Lower Primary in Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission, Assam.
Name Of Exam: Special Teacher’s Eligibility Test, 2021 (Classes I to V)
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Candidates who had worked/are presently working under various interventions of SSA, Assam and who were issued Unique ID from the districts and having minimum academic & professional qualification.
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) OR
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) OR
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR
- Graduation and two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)obtained from any recognized institution, provided the person if so appointed as the teacher will have to mandatorily undergo a six month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by NCTE within two years of such appointment as the primary teacher.
Following relaxation will be applicable:
- Relaxation up to 5 % in the academic marks in HSSLC or Graduation shall be applicable for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD(PH) to appear in TET (The degree of handicap in case of PH candidates should be a minimum of 40% and to be certified by the competent authority).
- Relaxation up to 5 % in HSSLC marks shall be applicable for candidates who were admitted in 2-Year D.El.Ed before 31/08/2009 and qualified 2-Year D.El.Ed subsequently.
Duration of examination: 2½ hours (150 Minutes) for Paper-I. An additional 20 minutes time (per hour) will be there for visually impaired candidates.
Minimum Marks for qualifying in TET: A candidate is required to score at least 60% i.e. 90 marks out of 150 to qualify for the Teachers’ Eligibility Test(TET). However, for SC/ST (Hills)/ ST(Plain)/OBC/MOBC/PWD (PH), there will be a relaxation of 5 %. Thus, for these candidates, the qualifying score will be 55% i.e. 83 out of 150.
Language 1: Candidate has to choose one Language as Language 1 from the languages mentioned below: Assamese, Bengali, Hindi, Bodo, Manipuri, Garo, Nepali, Karbi, Hmar
Medium of question paper: Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Hindi, English.
|General Category||Rs 500/-|
HOW TO APPLY SSA Special TET 2021:
- Visit the official website https://ssa.assam.gov.in or https://sebaonline.org for an online application.
- Click the link “online application for Special TET”.
- Fill up Online application form, Upload Passport size color Photo, Signature, Professional Qualification mark sheet, Admission slip of ongoing professional course ( in case of candidates pursuing D.El.Ed) of recommended size (as mentioned in Instruction Manual) and submit the online application.
- The candidate has to pay the fee through online banking/credit card/ debit card etc. He/she can take the printout of the Online Application form.
|Issue of E- Admit card||10.02.2021|
|Date of Examination||28.02.2021|