SBI Recruitment 2020
SBI Recruitment 2020, Applications are invited from retired officers of SBI/ eABs from scale II to V for a total of 04 posts as Nodal Officer- Digital & Transaction Banking Marketing at NE Circle.
Name Of Posts: Nodal Officer- Digital & Transaction Banking Marketing
LHO, Guwahati: 01 nos
AO, Dibrugarh: 01 nos
AO, Shillong: 01 nos
AO, Silchar: 01 nos
- For positions at Networks at LHO: An Officer of the Bank retired in Scale III to V
For positions at Administrative Offices (A0s): An Officer of the Bank retired in Scale II to IV
- The staff should have good track record of performance and deep knowledge of systems and procedures.
- They should have retired from the Bank’s service only on attaining superannuation at the age of 60 years and are maintaining good health.
- No cases of CBI or other Law enforcement agencies should be pending against the staff.
- No punishment/penalty should have been inflicted on the official during five years of his service in the Bank preceding to his retirement.
6.The engagement shall be up to the maximum age of 65 years, subject to the other conditions regarding renewal of contract. As such, the ex-staff should not be more than 63 years of age as on 31.08.2020.
• For officials retired in Scale-II/III- Rs. 30000/- per month consolidated Salary+ Rs. 6000/ per month conveyance allowance; total Rs. 36000/- pm
• For officials retired in Scale-IV/V- Rs. 35000/- per month consolidated Salary+ Rs. 6000/ per month conveyance allowance; total Rs. 41000/- pm
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible interested candidates Fill in the Application cum Biodata Form with correct details in block letters.
Send the duly filled form before 15.09.2020 to E-mail: email@example.com
The Assistant General Manager (TBU),
State Bank of India,
Local Head Office,
5th Floor, B Block,
G S Road, Dispur,
Guwahati, Assam 781006
Last Date: 15.09.2020