Prison Department Recruitment 2023
Prison Department Recruitment 2023, Online applications are invited for 253 Jail Warder Vacancies in Prison Department, Assam.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Jail Warder||253 nos|
H.S.L.C or equivalent from Govt. a recognized Board or Council.
18 to 40 years as of 01-01-2023 (i.e. Candidate must be born on or before 01.01.2005 and on or after 01.01.1983).
The upper age limit will be relaxed for:
- 5 (five) years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P), and ST(H).
- 3 (three) years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
- 2 (two)years for candidates of Ex-Servicemen.
|Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC||162.5 cm||144.5 cm|
|ST (H)/ ST (P)||160 cm||142 cm|
Chest (only for men): measuring not less than 81 cm when deflated.
Candidates must not have squint eyes and should possess high color vision. Varicose veins shall be considered a temporary disqualification. He/ She must be in good mental and physical health. He / She must be free from any physical deformities and free from diseases such as diabetes, hernia, piles, respiratory diseases, or any other ailment that is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties.
The distant vision should be 6/6 for at least one eye and not poorer than 6/9 for the other without correction. Near vision should be normal.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official recruitment portal (SLPRB website). Before applying please read the official advt. detail carefully.
Candidates must follow the following steps during the submission of the online application:
- Register in the Portal using a valid mobile number.
- After successful registration candidates will get a Recruitment ID. Candidature of those candidates will be canceled who generate multiple recruitment IDs.
- Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of the relevant documents:
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|