Poshan Abhiyaan Assam Recruitment 2021
Poshan Abhiyaan Assam Recruitment 2021, Applications are invited for 07 Assistant Vacancy in Director, Social Welfare Assam Cum State Project Director POSHAN Abhiyaan, Assam.
|District Project Assistant
|Block Project Assistant
District Project Assistant:
- Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Management/ Social Sciences/ Nutrition,
- Minimum 2 years work experience of capacity building, with supervisory skills
- Good oral and written communication skills in local language and fair skills in English
- Good computer skills/knowledge of internet/email
- Ability to work in a team and willingness to travel extensively.
- Mandatorily local candidates should be engaged.
Block Project Assistant:
- At least 1-year experience of working with Community/Local Government
- Good oral and written communication in local language Mandatorily local candidates should be engaged
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates may apply as per the prescribed Application Format along with self-attested copies of testimonials related to educational qualification, experience, etc. Candidates applying for multiple positions will have to submit separate application forms against each post. Candidates will have to produce the original certificates as and when required.
The application should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly mentioning the post applied for at the top and addressed to the concerned District Social Welfare Officer Office.
Last Date: 26.11.2021