NEEPCO Recruitment 2022
NEEPCO Recruitment 2022, Online applications are invited for 56 Trade Apprentice Vacancy in North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited.
|Name of Trade||No of Posts|
|Fitter/Boiler Attendant||15 nos|
Class 10th Pass & ITI Trade Certificate Course from a recognized Institute approved by the State Government / Central Government on or before the specified deadline
Maximum age 28 years as of 01-01-2022, but not less than 18 years. Age relaxation is allowed for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes/ Persons with Disability/ Ex-servicemen, as per applicable Govt. of India rules.
- The candidate should be a resident of North East India.
- The candidate should have completed the ITI course.
- The candidate must have Aadhaar Card/ Driving License/ Pan Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport which is required for online registration.
Place of Training:
- Assam Gas Based Power Station (AGBPS), Bokuloni, District Dibrugarh, Assam- 786191
- Agartala Gas Based Power Station (AgGBPS), Ramchandra Nagar, Tripura (West)- 799008
- Doyang Hydro Power Station (DHPS), Wokha, Nagaland- 786621
- Kameng Hydro Power Station (KaHPS), West Kameng District, Arunachal Pradesh-790114
- Kopili Hydro Power Station (KHPS), Umrongso, Dima Hasao, Assam- 788931
- NEEPCO Corporate Office, Brookland Compound, Lower New Colony, Shillong, Meghalaya -793003
- Tripura Gas Based Power Station (TGBPS), Monarchak, Sonamura, PO Dhanpur, Tripura West- 799181
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates must apply online and no other mode of application will be accepted.
The Candidates must get himself/herself enrolled/registered with National Promotion Scheme (NAPS), through online enrolment at www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in and pose a valid enrolment ID generated after successful enrolment.
- Click Register Tab
- Select Candidate Option
- Register in NAPS
- After successful registration, log in using your registered ID and password
- Select apprenticeship opportunities and fill up accordingly.
- Search for NEEPCO Opportunity code
- Apply for the trade of choice/apprentice opportunity name/code
- The candidate must have Aadhaar Card Number
After submitting the online application, the applicant should download the NEEPCO Apprenticeship Application Form FY 2021-22 (For ITI Trade) from the Corporation website, take a printout and fill up all the relevant information(s) and send the duly filled form via email to email@example.com along with self-attested scan copies in PDF format of the following relevant documents i.e. ITI Pass Certificate, Marksheet (s), Age Proof (HSLC Certificate or Birth Certificate), Caste /PwD Certificate (valid OBC (NCL) Certificate) to claim for reservation, etc, so as to reach this office within the specified deadline.
|Last Date for online application (through NAPS portal)||17.02.2022|
|Last date of receipt of filled up applications||24.02.2022|
|Online application (through NAPS portal)||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|