MHRB Recruitment 2023
MHRB Recruitment 2023, Online applications are invited for 06 Lecturer Vacancies in Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
PCI recognized M. Pharm/Pharma D or PCI recognized B. Pharm with 3 years of professional experience in Teaching/Research/Industries only.
A candidate should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years of age as of 01/01/2023.
The upper age limit is relaxable by (if applicable)
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. upto 43 years
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years
The scale of Pay:
Rs. 57,700/- to Rs. 1,82,400/- PM (Academic Level-10) plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
- Others Rs. 250/-
- OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P)/ST(H): Rs. 150/-
- BPL/PWD: NIL
- Application fee should be deposited only, through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210- Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”. The fees are not refundable and no other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury Challan shall be accepted. OR
- Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). A printed copy of the Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted at the time of the interview. In the Remarks column, the candidate may write the post applied for.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official recruitment portal. Before applying online please read the official advt. details.