MHRB Officer Recruitment 2023, Online applications are invited for 16 Food Safety Officer Vacancies in the Medical and Health Recruitment Board under the Commissionerate of Food Safety and Drug Administration, Health & Family Welfare Department, Govt. of Assam.
Vacancy Details for MHRB Officer Recruitment 2023:
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Food Safety Officer||16 nos|
- A degree in Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Veterinary Science or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University.
- A Bachelor’s degree or Masters Degree or Doctorate degree from a recognized University or Institution in the following Disciplines:
|Food Technology||Agricultural Science|
Food Engineering and Technology.
Food Processing and Preservation.
Food Processing Technology.
Food Technology & Management.
Food Plant Operations Management.
Food Process Engineering & Management.
Food Safety & Quality Management.
Process & Food Engineering
Food Nutrition and Dietetics.
- A candidate should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years of age as of 01/01/2023.
- The upper age limit is relaxable as per govt rules.
The scale of pay:
Rs. 22,000/- – 97,000/-+ Grade Pay Rs. 9,400/- plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
- The application must be accompanied by a required application fee of Rs. 250/- only for General category candidates and Rs. 150/- only for OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST (H) candidates. No application fee is required for candidates having a BPL certificate and PWD certificate. Application fee may be deposited, through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210-Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”. OR
- Fees can be deposited online using the Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). A printed copy of the Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted at the time of the interview. In the Remarks column, the candidate may write the post applied for.