JMCH Recruitment 2021
JMCH Recruitment 2021, Application sare invited for 02 DEO & MTS Vacancy in Jorhat Medical College & Hospital, Jorhat.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts||Salary|
|Data Entry Operator||01 nos||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||01 nos||Rs. 18,000/-|
Data Entry Operator:
- Graduate from a recognized Institute/Board
- Expertise in MS Office with data entry related works
- Minimum 1 (one) year experience in the relevant field in a reputed organization
- Basic knowledge of Software and Hardware and able to attend troubleshooting of computers, printers, and network connectivity
- Ability to compile various health-related reports
- Typing speed 40 characters/min
- Preference will be given to candidates having BCA/B.Sc. (IT) or equivalent from recognized University / Institution
- HSLC/Matric/equivalent from a recognized board
- Minimum 1 (one) year experience as office/field attendant
- Preference will be given to candidates having working experience in health care settings.
Not exceeding 43 (Forty-three) years as of 1st April 2021. The upper age limit is relaxable as per govt. rules.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates shall have to fill up the standard application form neatly and legibly and submit it with the required documents and photograph (colored) duly self-attested.
Documents Required are:
- 1 (One) copy of recent passport size colored photographs duly self-attested
- Document confirming age proof, or HSLC admit card or Birth Certificate
- All mark-sheets and pass certificates
- Permanent Residentship Certificate
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate
- Certificates of training, experience, extra curriculum, etc.
The application shall be addressed to the Principal cum Chief Superintendent, Jorhat Medical College & Hospital, Kushal Konwar Path, K.B. Road, Jorhat – 785001, Assam, and have to be sent/submitted in a sealed envelope to the office of the undersigned on or before 05.11.2021 during office hours. The name of the post should clearly be mentioned on top of the envelope.
Last Date: 05.11.2021