Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021, Online applications are invited for 237 LDA & Copyist Vacancies in District Courts of Assam.
|Name Of Posts||No Of Posts|
|LAD & Copyist||237 nos|
District Wise Vacancy:
|Name of Districts||No Of Posts|
|Dima Hasao||10 nos|
|Kamrup (M)||30 nos|
|Kamrup, Amingaon||13 nos|
|Karbi Anglong||04 nos|
- A candidate must be a Graduate in any stream from a UGC recognized University as of the last date of submission of application.
- He/She must possess a certificate of Computer knowledge of a minimum of 3(three) months duration.
- The candidate should have knowledge of the official language of the state of Assam (Assamese).
- The candidate must possess an Employment exchange registration number for the state of Assam.
The scale of pay Rs. 14,000-60,500/- with Grade pay of Rs. 6,200/- and other allowances admissible as per Rules.
The category-wise age limit as of the last date of receipt of application is as under:
|Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|UR||18 yrs||40 yrs|
|OBC/MOBC||18 yrs||43 yrs|
|SC/ST||18 yrs||45 yrs|
|PWD||18 yrs||50 yrs|
Common Written Test (OMR based objective Questions with Multiple Choices) two-hour duration of 120 marks
- General English (50 marks), General Knowledge including Computer Knowledge (30 marks), and General Aptitude (20 marks)
- The official language of the state of Assam (Assamese): 20 marks (which will be qualifying in nature, qualifying marks shall be 40% of 20 ie. 8 marks).
Marks obtained in the Assamese language segment will not be counted in preparing the merit list of the written tests as well as the final select list.
Candidates in the ratio of 1:3 from the rank-wise mark sheet of the written test (3 times the total posts of a particular district) will be called to the viva-voce (15 marks). On the basis of the grand total marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Test and viva-voce, the final selection will be made district-wise.
Candidates under PWD (Person with disability) category need not pay any fee. The mode of payment is cash only.
|For SC/ST||Rs. 150/-|
|For all others||Rs. 300/-|
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates who fulfill the requisite eligibility criteria can submit online application forms through the home page of the website www.ghconline.gov.in wherein a scroll under the caption ” click here to apply online” will be available.
|Online Start||01.10.2021, 12:00 PM|
|Last Date||31.10.2021, 05:00 PM|
|Last date for Payment of fees||03.11.2021, till bank transaction hours|