Forensic Science Recruitment 2021
Forensic Science Recruitment 2021, Applications are invited for 07 LDA, Bearer & Cook Vacancy in Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam.
|Name Of Posts||No Of Posts|
|Junior Assistant (LDA)||02 nos|
|Attendant/Laboratory Bearer||04 nos|
Junior Assistant (LDA):
Applicant must be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University. The candidate must possess minimum 6 months Diploma Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute. They must have a good working knowledge of office productivity software tools such as Word processor, Spreadsheet, Presentation graphics Concept of the database, Internet, E-mail, etc.
Attendant/Laboratory Bearer (Grade-IV):
Read up to Class-VIII
Read up to Class-VIll. Experience certificate from reputed Hotel/Restaurant.
- Junior Assistant (LDA): Rs. 14,000/- – Rs. 60,500/- GP Rs. 6,200 PM
- Attendant/Laboratory Bearer (Grade-IV): Rs. 12,000/- – Rs. 52,000/- GP Rs.3,900/- PM
- Cook: Rs. 12,000/- – Rs. 52,000/- GP Rs.3,900/- PM
A candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years as of 01.01.2021. Upper age is relaxable to 3 years in the case of OBC/MOBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.
Mode of selection:
The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in either a written Test or Skill Test or both (Skill Test – only for those who qualified in the written Test).
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed standard form of application published in Part – IX of Assam Gazette to the Director, Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781019. The envelope of the application should be distinctly superscripted with the name of the post applied for.
Applicants should submit self-attested copies of the following documents along with the application.
- Recent passport-sized photograph.
- Educational Qualification certificates.
- Caste certificate (in case of reserved category candidates)
- Birth certificate, wherever applicable (for age proof)
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category certificate from an authentic authority, if applicable.
- The candidate already employed should note that the prerogative of according permission to appear in the selection test shall rest upon the appropriate authority, The Director shall not be in any way responsible/accountable in the event of not according to permission to appear in the selection test.
- One self-Addressed envelope (27cmx13cm approx.) with a postage stamp of Rs. 5/-only.
- While filling the present Address/Address for communication PIN Code has to be mandatorily mentioned and (HOUSE NO. if applicable).
Duly filled application along with all relevant documents/testimonials should reach, Directorate of Forensic Science Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781019
Last Date: 12.10.2021