DLRS Assam Recruitment 2022
DLRS Assam Recruitment 2022, Applications are invited for 04 Consultant Vacancy in Director of Land Records & Survey, etc., Assam, Rupnagar, Guwahati-32.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts||Age Limit|
|Senior Consultant||01 nos||Max 65 yrs|
|Geospatial Consultant||01 nos||Max 35 yrs|
|Survey Consultant||02 nos||Max 35 yrs|
- Retired ACS Officer
- Having sufficient experience in Land Revenue Administration.
- M.Sc./M.A/M.Tech/M.Sc.(Tech) in Geo Science/Geo Informatics/Remote Sensing and GIS Geography/Earth Science/Environmental Science or equivalent from recognized University.
- At least two years experience in GIS mapping in Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous organization/Private Company.
- Having Proficiency in map Surveys with knowledge of Geo-spatial data.
- Should be able to operate Google Earth and prepare KML files as and when required.
- Experience in AutoCAD and GIS database management.
- Should have knowledge of GIS, be able to operate QGIS/Arc GIS/GRASS and prepare/modify/update shapefiles as and when required and compile from various sources such as satellite imagery/toposheets, reports, etc.
- Graduate in any discipline recognized University.
- Having minimum one-year Certificate course on GIS/GPS/ETS from recognized educational Institute.
- Preference to be given to candidate having PG Diploma in Geo-Informatics minimum two years of work experience in Modern surveying.
HOW TO APPLY:
The candidates should bring a CV and Passport size photograph with a photocopy of all the Certificate, Marksheet, Experience Certificate, etc. along with the original documents for verification.
Interview Date: 12.03.2022 (10:30 AM)
Venue: Office of the Director of Land Records & Survey etc., Assam, Rupnagar, Guwahati-32.