Contents In The Article hide
DFS Assam Recruitment 2022
DFS Assam Recruitment 2022, Online applications are invited for 20 Scientific Officer Vacancy in the Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam.
- Name of Post: Scientific Officer
- No of Posts: 20 nos
Division Wise Vacancy:
|Name of Division||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Explosives Division||01 nos||M.Sc. in Chemistry/Physics|
|Instrumentation Division||03 nos||M.Sc. in Physics with Electronics /
|Questioned Documents Division||02 nos||M.Sc. in Physics/Chemistry|
|Drugs and Narcotics Division||03 nos||M.Sc. in Chemistry|
|Toxicology Division||02 nos||M.Sc. in Chemistry|
|Biology Division||01 nos||M.Sc. in Zoology /Botany/ Biotechnology/
|Serology Division||01 nos||M.Sc. in Zoology /Botany/ Biotechnology/
|Biology Division (Mobile Forensic Laboratories)||03 nos||M.Sc. in Zoology /Botany/ Biotechnology/
|Chemistry Division||02 nos||M.Sc. in Chemistry|
|Physics Division||02 nos||M.Sc. in Physics|
Pay Band – 4: Rs 30,000/- to Rs.1,10,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 12,700/-
- The candidate should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years of age on 01.01.2022 (5 Years relaxation for STP/SC/STH and 3 Years relaxation for OBC/ MOBC).
- 10 years for Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates i.e. up to 48 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category candidates.
There will be no written examination for all the above-prescribed posts.
Candidates will be shortlisted and selected on the basis of 70% weightage on academic performance and 30% weightage on viva voce.
The breakup of the weightage will be:
|Marks obtained in B.Sc.||20% weightage|
|If Hons. in B.Sc.||10 marks|
|M.Sc marks||30% weightage|
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates have to apply in the prescribed form through online mode only. For more information please read the official advt. details are given below.
Documents required to be uploaded are as follows-
- Age Proof (Admit Card/Certificate of HSLC)
- Marksheet of B.Sc.
- Marksheet of M.Sc.
- M. Phil. Certificate (if completed)
- Ph.D. Certificate (if completed)
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Reservation Category Certificate (if applicable)
- EWS Certificate from the Competent authority
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|