DFS Assam Recruitment 2021
DFS Assam Recruitment 2021, Applications are invited for 40 Scientific Assistant & Junior Assistant Vacancy in Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Scientific Assistant||36 nos|
|Junior Assistant||04 nos|
Qualifications DFS Assam Recruitment 2021:
B.Sc. in Chemistry/Botany/Zoology/Anthropology (Physical)/Biotechnology/Physics/Electronics/Instrumentation.
Applicant must be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University. The candidate must possess a minimum of 6 months Diploma/Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute. They should have a good working knowledge of office productivity software tools such as Word processor, spreadsheet, presentation graphics, the concept of databases. internet. E-mail etc.
The candidate for the post of Scientific Assistant as well as Junior Assistant should not be less than 21 years OR more than 40 years as of 01.01.2021. The upper age is relaxable to 3 years in the case of OBC candidates and 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
PB-2 (Rs. 14,000–60,500)/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 7,600/- P.M.
Rs. 14.000/- – Rs. 60,500/- GP 6,200/- P.M.
Mode of Selection DFS Assam Recruitment 2021:
- The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear both in the written Test and Skill Test ( Skill Test – only for those who qualify in the written test)
Scheme of Examination:
|Name of Posts||Subjects||Total Marks|
|Scientific Assistant||Concerned subjects, General Knowledge,
|Junior Assistant||General Knowledge. General English,
and knowledge in computers.
HOW TO APPLY DFS Assam Recruitment 2021:
Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed Standard Form of Application published in Part–IX of Assam Gazette to the Director, Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam, Kahilipara. Guwahati – 781019, The envelope of the application should be distinctly superscripted with the name of the post applied for. Applicants should submit self-attested copies of the following documents along with the application.
- Recent passport-sized photograph.
- Educational qualification certificates.
- Caste Certificate (In case of reserved category candidates)
- Birth certificate, wherever applicable (for age proof)
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category certificate from an authentic authority, if applicable).
- The candidate already employed should note that the prerogative of according permission to appear in the selection test shall rest upon the appropriate authority. The Director, Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam shall not be in any way responsible/accountable in the event of not according permission to appear in the selection test.
- One self-Addressed envelope (27cm x 13cm approx.) with a postage stamp of Rs. 5/- (Rupees five) only.
- While filling the present Address/ Address for communication, PIN code has to be mandatorily mentioned and (HOUSE No. if applicable)
Duly filled application along with all relevant documents/testimonials should reach Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781019 on or before 29.10.2021 ( Friday)
Last Date: 29.10.2021
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Advt. Details||Click Here|