DC Sonitpur Recruitment 2022
DC Sonitpur Recruitment 2022, Applications are invited for 18 Lot Mandal Vacancy in Deputy Commissioner, Sonitpur, Tezpur, Assam.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Lot Mandal (Gr-III)||18 nos|
- The candidate must have passed the HSLC examination or equivalent examination.
- The candidate must possess a valid 6 (six) months RCCC training passed certificate from Assam Surveys & Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
- The candidates having a minimum 6 (six) months diploma/certificate in computer proficiency from a Govt. recognized institute may be given preference.
Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as of 1st January 2022. The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years in case of candidates of OBC/MOBC, 5 years in case of candidates of SC & ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates as per Govt. Office Memorandum No. ABP.6/2016/51, dtd. 02.09.2020.
Pay Band of Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 60,500/- PM with other allowances as admissible under the rules.
HOW TO APPLY:
The application should be submitted in the standard Form in a sealed envelope addressed to the Deputy Commissioner, Sonitpur, Tezpur, and should be submitted in the RKG Branch, office of the Deputy Commissioner, Sonitpur, Tezpur. Post applied for shall be superscripted on the scaled envelope.
The applicants must submit the following documents/testimonials along with the standard application form.
- Self-attested copies of all Certificates / Mark Sheets in support of educational qualifications. 6 (Six) months Recorders’ Certificate Class Course (RCCC) training passed certificate and other required qualifications. Age proof Certificate. EWS Certificate, PWD Certificate, Caste Certificate (if applicable), valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate, and Declaration in Form ‘‘A’’ under Rule 5(l) of the Assam Public Service (Application of small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rule, 2019.
- 3 (three) copies of self-attested recent colored Passport size Photographs (one of which should be pasted on the application form).
- The applicants are required to enclose a self-addressed envelope affixing a postal stamp of Rs. 5/- alone with the applications.
- The applicant shall furnish their Mobile No., Whats App No. and mail ID (if any) on the application form for smooth communication and information relating to the conduct of the examination.
Last Date: 21.10.2022