DC Nalbari Recruitment 2020
DC Nalbari Recruitment 2020, applications, in Standard Form as published in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX, are hereby invited from the intending candidates, who are a citizen of India as defined in article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India, for filling up of the following vacant posts of Junior Assistant in the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Nalbari.
Name Of Posts: Junior Assistant
No of Posts: 08 nos (UR-02, EWS-01, OBC/MOBC-01, SC-02, STP-01, STH-01)
- The Minimum educational qualification of the candidate shall be Graduate/Degree Examination passed in any discipline from a recognized State/Central University or any examination declared equivalent thereto.
- Candidate must have proficiency in basic computer application like MS Windows, Linux, MAC, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, DTP, Spreadsheet, presentation of graphics, concept of database, word processor, Internet processing , e-mail etc.
- Candidate must possess a minimum 6 months diploma in computer Application from an institute recognized by State/Central Government.
Salary: Rs.14,000/- to Rs.60,500/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.6,200/- with other allowances as admissible under Rules.
Age: Candidate must not be less that 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020. The upper age limit is relaxable for 5 (five) years for SC & ST candidates, 3(three) years for OBC/MOBC and for PWD candidates as per norms.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants must submit the following documents/testimonials along with the application:
- 2(Two) copies of recent and coloured photograph of passport size having self attested.
- Copy of Admit card, pass Certificate & Mark Sheet of HSLC examination, degree or other equivalent examination. (Self attested)
- Copy of Certificate and Mark Sheet of Graduation(Self attested).
- Copy of Computer proficiency Certificate (self attested).
- Copy of Caste Certificate(in case of reserved category candidates(Self attested)
- Copy of Employment Exchange Registration Certificate(having the up-to-date validity)
- Copy of EWS Certificate in case of application submitted.
- Application and other documents should be put inside an envelope, on which the applicant should clearly mention the post applied for.
- The applicants will enclose a self addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs.5/- along with the application.
Address for submission of the application:
The Deputy Commissioner, Nalbari, P.O./P.S-Nalbari District-Nalbari (Assam), Pin Code No.- 781335
Last Date: 08.09.2020 up to 5.00 P.M