DC Jorhat Recruitment 2020
DC Jorhat Recruitment 2020 Applications are invited For Women Welfare Officer, District Coordinator Posts. The posts have been created under “District Level Centre For Women (DLCW)” for the District of Jorhat under “National Mission for Empowerment of Women (NMEW)” to support all the Women’s Welfare scheme including “Mahila Shakti Kendra (MSK)”.
Name Of Posts:
- Women Welfare Officer
No Of Posts: 01 nos
- Masters in Social Work with the understanding of schemes/programs implemented with a focus on women.
- Capable of communicating in the local language/dialect and effectively liaison with district officials.
- Proficiency in computers for report writing & MIS.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience working with civil society organizations; Women and residents of the same district.
Salary: Rs. 35,000/- (Fixed)
- District Coordinator
No of Posts: 02 nos
- Graduate in school work.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are well versed with issues related to women in the District, Able to work with computers such as Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Women & Resident of the same District.
Salary: Rs. 20,000/- (Fixed)
Age: 35 yrs
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates apply through proper channel. The envelope sending the application should be superscripted “Application for Women Welfare Officer or District Coordinator in the District Level Centre for Women (DLCW)” on the top of the envelope and it should be addressed to the Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat, Assam, Pin-785001.
Last Date: Till 5 PM of 19.09.2020